We believe in living by the Golden Rule, “to do unto others as you would have done unto you”. Following this principle, we wish to share the blessings which have been bestowed upon us by supporting those who are making a difference in peoples’ lives.
Stephen and Lynne Barney
- Name, address, telephone number and website location of organization.
- Name, title and e-mail address of person to receive communications regarding this application.
- Type of organization (corporation, association, trust, etc...) and year established.
- Objectives of organization (activities actually pursued, not charter nor governing instrument powers).
- Amount of grant request.
- Summary of grant request.
- Percentage, if any, of administrative costs to be charged to project.
- If an educational institution, provide number of full-time students (indicate percentage receiving financial aid) and faculty. If an educational program, provide number of full-time faculty & staff and number of clients served.
- Total endowment funds (please specify as of which date).
- For the latest fiscal year:
- Total contributions.
- Other revenues.
- Total expenses.
- Please list the top five principal donors during the last fiscal year and their corresponding amounts.
- Please submit one copy of each of the following in support of your application.
- Internal Revenue Service determination that applicant is an exempt organization under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grant proposal.
- Detailed budget for project.
- If project requires special talents or skills, include a description of qualifications of personnel assigned to the project.
- Financial statements for the last fiscal year.
- List of principal officers and directors.
- List the name, title and salary of the three highest paid individuals affiliated with your organization.
- The undersigned executive officer hereby certifies that:
- the information set forth in this application and supporting documents is correct to the best of his or her information and belief,
- the Internal Revenue Service determination referred to in 12(a) above has not been revoked, cancelled or modified, and
- no funds received pursuant to this application will be used for activities prohibited by the 1969 Tax Reform Act, as amended.
Please request a formal grant application by contacting the Barney Family Foundation office. Contact information is available on this website.